Saturday, September 4, 2010

I have learnt from the life

Every passing day, we learn something from our daily life,
I have learnt from the life: I can not force anyone love me, all I can do is trying my best to become a beloved one
I have learnt from the life: I may be right to get angry to someone but I cannot accept any reasons that I become cruel
I have learnt from the life: although all of my friends are really nice, sometimes they can hurt me even they don't tend to do that and I have to know how to forgive...
I have learnt from the life: before forgiving someone, I have to learn how to forgive myself
I have learn from the life: if someone doesnot love me like I want, it doesnot mean that they don't love me with all their heart
I have learnt from the life: it takes me several years to build up the belief in someone, but I know I can lose it in just one second
I have learnt from the life: I have to be always careful, because the mistake I make in one moment can make me regret during my whole life